1. URGENT PR is not a substitute for any PR and Media agency but a service to distribute branded content internationally with the purpose to create instant hype. Each brand is and stays free and responsible to define its own communication strategy.
2. A brand can subscribe to one of the four packages available: Let's Go, Pro, Convenience and Business. The brand must be accepted as a client and have made full payment before being published. If a payment has been made but the brand has not been accepted as a client, the payment is fully refunded.
3. URGENT PR guarantees placement in the international editions of L´OFFICIEL, HARPER´S BAZAAR, and ELLE. However, since service is automated at very fair rates, the edition
and the model cannot be chosen by the brand. Similarly, the design and the layout will follow the editorial line and professional judgment of the magazines without further approval of the subscribing brand. For a personalized service it is advisable to contact email@example.com.
4. The subscribing brand should be able to provide within two weeks a downloadable DROPBOX folder containing the following materials:
-Brand Logo in .jpg, .png, as well as in .ai or .psd formats.
-A relevant Word and PDF press release of the latest collection.
-An up-to-date Word and PDF of the designer biography.
-An up-to-date brand lookbook indicating which samples are available for photoshoots.
-Up-to-date packshots / still life images of the relevant collection.
-Up-to-date lookbook .jpg images.
-Up-to-date ad campaign .jpg images.
-A relevant collection line-sheet.
-Contact information of a brand representative available for requests from editors / journalists, buyers, influencers, celebrity stylists and fashion directors; including email, phone number / WhatsApp, skype, and postal address.
- Any link to the brand social media (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
The link to the DROPBOX Folder should be shared via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, a brand that subscribed to the service but failed to provide the materials from the paragraph 4 is not refunded and not included in any photo shooting until such materials are provided.
5. The subscribing brand authorizes URGENT PR, Fashion Politique Ltd. and F’OLITIQUE magazine to be mentioned as a client and publish materials such as images, logos, texts and public brand assets on their own websites, social media and related publications. It is understood that URGENT PR by Fashion Politique Ltd as a mere placement service is not responsible for how the branded materials have been used by the third parties involved in the process of publishing. Finally, URGENT PR by Fashion Politique Ltd is solely responsible for the purchased placement and not for numerical results that the brand might have forecasted.
6. The subscribing brand declares to have read and accepted all conditions, and agrees that URGEN PR by Fashion Politique Ltd. makes no expressed or implied warranties of any kind, whether alleged to arise by the law of international acts. In no event will Fashion Politique Ltd be liable for any loss of profits, business interruption, or any form of special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind arising out of or relating to performance under this agreement.